Monday 11 April 2011

Got to love the classics

So I dug out a load of stamps that I was given a while ago. They are all wooden and some are dated back to the sixties! I love them, I think that you dont actually  get stamps like this any more, the detail is amazing, Im not sure that it would be possible to get as much detail in the clear stamps you get now-a-days.

 I loved the colouring that this rabbit has, even if i say so myself I just love her pants!


This is how the stamp sheet is sitting now,  still lots to do but got distracted with trying to doodle my own flourises!!

On a plus note we now know whats wrong with my little babies, they both have asthma and have been referred to the hospital and the oldest has got heyfever too :( but at least we  have answers and they can get some medication to help them :) x

2 comments:

  1. very nice colouring in hun,
    fellow trimmie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This is very nice, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete