Friday 8 April 2011

So I have been having another play...

As much as I would love to be out in the sun today the baby had us up from 4-6 and then the other LO was up at 7, and both have been grumpy as anything today esp the older one as she has a cold :( To top it off I've got work tonight - firday night behind the bar - could be a long one! Home about 2am i think.
Any how I took advantage of the tiddles having an hour zzzzzz by not having some myself but playing colouring in again!! feel free to comment :D x

2 comments:

  1. your colouring looks fab - hope the bairns are feeling better soon
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks :-) the 2 yr old it would seem doesn't have a cold I gave her some antihistamines today and she has been much better so it would seem she has hey fever :-( the lil poppet she must have got it from me lol xx

    ReplyDelete